19.10.06

Thursday January 25th, 2007 Buckhill




Date & Location: Thursday January 25th, 2007 Buckhill

Snow & Weather: 20 degrees hard hard snow

Vertical feet & runs: 1,350 ft 5 runs

Comments: Rode with Glen and Jack. Thought it was gonna be a fun little night at Buck. I was wrong! In the terrain park, I went off a little kicker, f**cked up the landing, stood straight up and a caught a heel-side edge downhill. The landing area might as well have been cement because that's how hard it was. I smacked so hard I thought I ruptured all my insides. My hat and goggles flew about 20 feet. My nuts feel like someone just kicked me. How do you hurt your nuts falling on your ass and back? I fell so hard maybe they slapped me in the face but I don't think so because my face isn't sore. I can't wait until tomorrow to see if I can make it out of bed. After crash, I went to bar and Jack and Glen rode some more. 20 DAYS TO TAHOE!

Guest Commentary:

Glen: Did some turns at Buck. I saw Matt do a plant and smack his nuts, I barely missed the wreckage and had a rubberneck crash. Thank You helmet.

Jack: I guess I made these fellas nervous- I've made it this far with out a crash but not home yet! All work and no play will make Jack a drunk boy in TAHOE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home