12.10.06

Sunday February 18th, 2007 Heavenly







Date & Location: Sunday February 18th, 2007 Heavenly

Snow & Weather: Cloudy, windy 28 degrees 4" fresh

Vertical feet & runs: 12,350 feet 15 runs

Comments: Rode with Josh, Greg, Vicki, Jack, Jeff, Terra, Pete and Balow. We took Saturday off from riding and drank from 1pm to 3am. Then rode like banshees today. I gave Balow snowboard lessons and he rocked! He went into the trees and bumps on his first day. I am the best instructor ever! Balow said he may never ski again. Yeah snowboarding Balow!

Guest commentary:

Roley: Alcohol poisoning.

Pete: See above but I don't room in Cindrella Sallys room. Rode hard all day. Josh and I had epic rides from Olympic to bottom of North Bowl. There is really a lift down there I swear. Took and awkward fall and hurt my back. Oh well. Josh & I guided T-Hud and Vicki down the epic ride. Great job!!

Heather: Roley, Glen and I spent the day rubbing our pussies and drinking lotsa water. I think hotels should offer complimentary IV services.

Greg: 4-5" of freshies. Searched for trees all day long. Found the Zipper trees were awesome. Ended the day in the Tamarcks with Jack and Matt. Rode hard so we could eat more at the seafood buffet. Josh & I went clubin with Heather. Song of the night Don't Cha (wish your girlfriend was hot like me) Oh and Jack had "Bad Ass Ale" ass all day. Nasty!

CJ: Everybody's a winner at Bills!!!

Terra: Rode mostly over on Olympic with Vicki, Josh and Pete. Got to rip around in the trees for the first time. Josh & Peter took us down the mountain which was an exhilarating new experience. We all had a blast!

Jack: Day 2 at Heavenly- fresh snow makes everyone smile. Bad Ass Ale lives up to its name! Balow rips day one, we're all gonna struggle to keep up with him in the future. Matt gets "instructor of the trip!"

Vicki: We had some fresh snow today so that was really fun- it made such a difference. There were a lot of areas in the trees that had good powder- it was my first real experience with pow & I loved it. My legs were burning by the end of the day- great feeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home