13.10.06

Friday February 16th, 2007 Heavenly








Date & Location: Friday February 16th, 2007 Heavenly

Snow & Weather: partly cloudy 38 degrees Sierra Cement

Vertical feet & runs: 14,270 12 runs

Comments: Rode with Glen, Josh, Roley, Heather, Jack, Vicki, Greg, Jeff, Pete, Terra, Balow, and Nancy. First day at Heavenly and we likey likey! Went to Cabo Wabo and they made me drink tequila. Vicki was soooooo drunk and the margaritas were sooooooo gooooood! Josh, Heather, Jeff, and myself went to cheeseball Club Vex and Jeff got kicked out. Dirty dirty CJ pictures! Ask Heather if you would like to see them.

Guest Commentary:

Heather: Heavenly was pretty sweet. Rode with everyone at some point. Balow sprayed me before he even introduced himself to me...dirty. I took a party nap and missed out on the magic margaritas- but ask anyone- I made up for it with my Hustler photo shoot with CJ. Matt and I make a great photo shoot team.

Roley: Riding is blurry. Most likely was awesome, rocky and strenuous. Hung out at Hagars joint! Margies were soooo goooowd! Matt & I automatically appointed ourselves to race to being cut off. Can't recall the rest but the stories will go down in history. My genius nicknames did not catch on. I was the only one to appoint nicknames. Hoot, Poot and Moot are my faves. Glad I was not crotch face Thanky Hoot & Moot. Oh yah I rode Mott's Canyon. Josh invented "Dong Pong."

Glen: I rocked the gondola!

Greg: Hot in Heavenly. Mott's Canyon was quite the mental exercise. Even with the warm temps the Tamarack Trees were awesome snow. Oh, Jack took a tree branch up the pooter bone, OUCH!

CJ: I saw my "run of death" for the first time in 2 years. It looked a lot different than last time since they didn't have much snow. I got to laugh at the people trying to go down it this time.

Peter: I think Mott's Canyon opened today. Fun!

Terra: Great day of riding at Heavenly. Vicki & I went out trying to follow the Milky Way and instead found some trees. We had no idea where we were going but had a great time getting there.

Jack: CA? or NV? Who the f**k cares! The place to be was watching Roley navigate Mott's Canyon! Mott's Canyon rules!

Vicki: Great day today. This was my first real experience in the trees. Terra and I discovered a great tree run off the Dipper chair when we got lost trying to find another run. Celebrated the great day with trying to keep up with Matt & Roley drinking margaritas at Cabo Wabo- lesson of the day- I should never try to keep up with Matt & Roley drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home