20.10.06

Sunday January 21st, 2007 Welch Village









Date & Location: Sunday January 21st, 2007 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 3 inches of freshies 25 degrees

Vertical feet & runs: 10,610 feet 33 runs

Comments: Rode with Pete, Nate, Shaun of the dead, Roley, Heather, Terra, Kevin, Vicki, Glen, and Cuz Jeff. We did 3 rad sessions today and they were all super-fun. We had a big group and they all rocked. Watched da Bears win and NE is winning at the moment which sucks cuz then I will owe Kevina money and then it would be a YAWN superbowl. We drank Madd Jaxx out of Leinies for the second straight weekend. I pushed skier Shaun over when he was standing innocently. I felt bad but it was funny and the karma police did not give me a citation. I hope it doesn't come in the mail. Super Awesome Fun day with 3 inches of fresh. Woo Hoo. 24 day until TAHOE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Commentary:

Roley: Only 9 buckets so far, long way to go. Fell in love all over today Baron ES...YES. I do! Happy to hear a knuckle busting went on last night. Long time coming. These people are crazy. Matt Ruvs Reapin Riz. I found 9" of untouched fresh snow or what is also known as "freshies" or "pow pow". I love snowboarding, Heather loves Kevin now that Steve moved to NYC.

CJ: Beer is good. Buckets are cool. F**k the bears (sorry Vicki). Snow was good today. All these people rock!

H Bomb: Kevin is my new best friend. Who is Steve?

Vicki: Sparks started my day right- Terra, H-Bomb, and I rocked some jumps and the cut through from Harleys to Duds sparks inspired courage for sure. Go Bears!!

Dani & Mary: Today was the 2nd day ever snowboarding for Dani and Mary. We had a phenomenal teacher, Peter, who was very patient with us. He helped us at the top of the hill for every run. The day was absolutely beautiful. We spent less time on our asses this time. I think we're addicted now and can't wait to buy our very own snowboards and all the sweet-ass gear. Then we'll look cool!

Peter: Lesson day- the girls rock!! more converts!

Shaun: Skiing rocks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home