22.10.06

Sunday January 14th, 2007 Welch Village



Date & Location: Sunday January 14th, 2007 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 18 degrees good snow per Josh

Vertical Feet & Runs: 11,500 feet 34 runs

Comments: Rode with Vicki, Terra, Glen, Cuz Jeff, and Josh. The snow was good today according to Josh then it started snowing around 4:30pm and the snow turned great. We did 4 sessions intermingled with buckets o beer and NFL playoffs. We saw Nikki for first time this year. Hi Nikki. We are monitoring the snow storm. If we get 5 inches or more, me call in sick tomorrow. I love snowboarding. Josh designated our team name for Tahoe as Team Zoolander. Peace Out. Oh yeah if I ever lose snowboarding confidence in Tahoe, Josh will tell me it is just like "Beggars Canyon back home."

Guest Commentary:

Glen: I did 30 runs today. Putting me at around 9,600 vertical feet. This weekend was a blast! Buckets of Leinie rock da casbah! Can't wait for Tahoe, Go Hosay!

Jeff: Snow was good. Riding was fun. I need to work on my heelside turns off of the lift but I'll get there. Can't wait for Tahoe!

Josh: I love to toss bottle caps into the bucket!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home