24.10.06

Saturday January 6th, 2007 Welch Village


Date & Location: Saturday January 6th, 2007 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 34 degrees corn sluff

Vertical feet & runs: 3,940 feet 12 runs

Comments: Rode with Cuz Jeff, and Glen. Saw Greg and Pete as they were arriving and we were leaving. Riding kind of sucked. We got here at 9:30am (not hungover) and the main lot was full. 550 stupid ski racer kids invaded the hill. It was a little kid mine field. The snow was actually pretty decent. We worked Chicken a little. Glen fell on last run and got up just in time before I dusted him. I rode the big bomber T-6 today. He missed me. Greg and I discussed the possibility of a Tahoe trade.

Guest Commentary:

Jeff: It was rough riding today. Snow was OK but lots of people. My legs were hurting after running stairs twice this week with Matt. Gotta get ready for Tahoe.

Glen: I rode great today considering all the land mines. I worked on hop turns for Tahoe and perfected my scramble abilities. Sparks+ rocks!! Thanks Bonnie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home