29.10.06

Saturday December 2nd 2006, Welch Village







Date & Location: Saturday December 2nd. Welch Village.

Snow & Weather: Man-made hard and icy. 18 degrees windy and cold.

Vertical feet & runs: 5,100 feet 15 runs

Comments: Rode with Glen, Greg, Heather, Josh, Roley, Shelly and Christian (Shelly's friend). It was first day out for the season. Harleys and Lookout were the only main runs open.

I felt pretty good until I fell hard at bottom of Harleys and I think I popped my cooter-bone. Greg, Shelly, Christian and myself did boarder-x races down Harleys. We raced 4 times and everybody won a race. The ski patrol told us to stop.

Met up with Heather, Josh and Roley. Heather was buzzed and had a hard crash on Lookout and popped her cooter-bone as well.

Shelley said her and Christian are starting a BFGSC chapter at St.Olaf, that is totally RAD!

We all went to King's after for some burgers and Schells Dark!

Roley, Heather, Greg and myself are off to Heathers to play a gig tonight! Guitar Hero II RULES!

Next entry will more than likely be from Lutsen. See ya then.

Guest commentary:

Greg: What a great day! Rode with Matt, Glen, Roley and Hot Pants. Matt had a soregasm and Shelly had a snowgasm. It was first day. We all had beers at Mad Jax. See you next week.

Glen: My name is Glen and I rode OK today. I had some good runs and some bad runs but got my first head crack and ass bump out the way so I am ready to roll for Alaska. and I got to ride with Greg, Josh, Matt and Roley and even L.P. did 2 runs before she went in and drank. This is Baby Shark, Peace Out!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for snoOOooOOwgasms!
-Shelley

ps. to Greg- sorry about the crash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home