28.10.06

Saturday December 16th, 2006 Lutsen









Date & Location: Saturday December 16th 2006 Lutsen

Snow & Weather: 34 degrees Dusting of snow

Vertical Feet & Runs: 12,800 ft 19 runs

Comments: Rode with Brian, Heather, Greg, Josh, Jack, Glen, Roley, DBD, Al, Terra, Christina, Vicki, Pete, Jason, Nate and Pope. Big awesome super fun group. We had a blast riding except when we were playing follow the leader and I was leading and went off-piste and crashed and burned and punched myself in the head. My hand is swolen. Asked Glen if he was drunk cuz I never saw him ride that fast. It was weird not having Shack yelling at us to get up in the morning. Off to Josh & Christinas B-day party in room 521.

Josh got a smoking monkey and a "There are mutha f**kin snakes on the mutha f**kin plane" t-shirt for his birthday.

Guest commentary:

DBD: I was very shaky today. I fell more than any other day I think. I messed up my shoulder. It was still a good day though.

G-Dubb: Matt & I rode 12,800 vert. today. We ripped it up!! That is equivalent to a day out west. I am having the most wonderful time. Good friends, snowboarding, Birthday parties, sparks, etc.
Snowboard injuries for 12-12-06
1. Matt punched himself in da face.
2. Darren smoked his shoulder.
3. Pope popped his pooter bone.
4. Brian tweaked his wrist.
Side note: I almost killed Brian, super close call. Whew! Time to party.
2nd side note: Where is Jack?

Heather: So today was good, but not as sweet as yesterday. Tomorrow is going to be even better with 30 degrees, sun and lotsa snow to make "bow down". My favorite part of today was sleeping in. I think i'll require a party nap tonight. Last night I had lot beers, sparks, and vodka red bulls. Josh said as long as I don't do it alone, I don't have a problem. I also tried to pay Josh $100 and Nate $30 to ruin Matt's freshie plan. I would have ruined it myself if I wasn't riding such a sweet board. I rode w/ everyone today except Roley and had a blast. All I am left wondering today is: Where is Shack?

Brian: I rode a lot today. I hiked my last run because the chair lift stopped running (they closed). My quads burned just getting off the lift but I whooped Matt's ass in a wall sit off. Oh yeah, I also got a 99% on Guitar Hero II and I got a 95% on medium at guitar lead. I love my friends; except when they crash into me... F**kin Greg.

Glen: I rode awesomely fast today, Matt even asked :Glen are you drunk?" That's how fast! Where's Shack? Also Matt punched himself in the melon.

Pope: Day 2 at Lutsen rocked. The second best part of the day was Matt laughing at me for falling and almost rolling off the bridge run. The best part is I have corporate co-workers who ride their ass off!

Terra: Dear Diary- I had the mostest fun riding today at Lutsen. I didn't stay up late last night and missed some good spanking probably, but riding today was worth it. Al and I could have kicked that chair lifts ass. Every time we got off, it made us fall. But riding was SA-WEET!

Jason: Feeling a little sluggish. think it may be the altitude of Moose Mountain or possibly sampling everyone's cocktails the previous night. Liquor before beer F**k that shit. Guitar Hero just rocked my ass. I think I'm going to hitch-hike my ashamed ass to Thundar Bay. Well a smoking monkey is staring me down and my Molson is reaching room temp. Thanks ya'll over and out.

Shawna: I've just met everyone and I'm not a snowboarder but I've absolutely had a fabulous time. I've noticed that this group is made up with all amazing people. With the fear of sounding too emotional I'll just say this: You're all blessed to have such a great friends and in all my life I've never met so many fun, open, accepting, intelligent and generous people. Thanks for the invite.

Roley: Crown Royal, Tequila, siren, Pucker, Royal Crown, Blonde Ice, mushy ice crystals, gig, rookies, pros, teachers, skiers, Big Bunny, slingshot, cub scout, naked sleepwalk, Hairpie, Jawas, SnoWgasm, Pops The Cooterbone, chick flick, Prego w/mozerella, fake denim, puffy pants, clear rolling papers, weed worship, garlic cheese bread, 1st timers, Old Timers, Everytimers, Chickadee, Smoking Monkey, Shack, Jancy, Shacey, Breather, Tal, Distina, D-Job, Sparks, The Bismark, Mickey Mouse, Wet Birginia reunion, naturals, strugglers. I love friends!!! Sean; Props to wifey poo, good job Cork! Ring Ping- Mother ban, puppy snuggle, Popey go pee pee, nerd name game, head punchey, Flippy McFliperson, boxing glove.

Christina: First day out with the BFGSC this season- I Love it! I earned me record for the most yards on a butt slide- Pete was my only witness, but I thought everyone needed to know the truth. Let's do it again tomorrow.

Peter: Hiked Mystery Mountain all day, won gold in the most f**cked up on Friday night. Yes got lost on the way home. Vicki let me in and then kept me up with slurping noises. Saturday night ass punching kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home