25.10.06

Monday January 1st, 2007 Welch Village


Date & Location: Monday January 1st, 2007 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 32 degrees Icy

Vertical Feet & Runs: 4,100 feet 12 runs

Comments: Rode with Greg, Vicki, Chris, Brian, Heather, Josh, Glen and Cuz Jeff. We all were a little sluggish after New Year's except for Brian. The snow was icy and sucked but of course masochistic Brian loved it. I rode lazy. Heather tried to get a hold of Shack but he only returned call after she said I was in hospital (which I had absolutely nothing to do with because that is bad karma). Madd Jax no longer offers mystery buckets. I guess we taught them a lesson on Saturday. Happy B-Day Dad! I miss you!

Guest Commentary:

Greg: My that group photo turned out swimmingly.

Heather: So today was a great day of riding... I would say it went quite swimmingly. Brian did not know that Bob Kennedy was shot but I did. Thought that should be documented that Brian didn't know something. I thought we all rode pretty well for New Year's Eve being last night. The only way I could get Jack to call me is if I tell him that Matt is in the hospital. The good news he did finally call back.

Vicki: Hangover kicked my ass today. Karma police were in attendance today and kicked Matt's ass after he made fun of me for falling off chair lift. Love those karma police.

Brian: No work today. Just fun, lotsa fun. Don't remember anything else. Helmets are awesome!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home