16.10.06

Saturday February 10th, 2007 Welch Village



Date & Location: Saturday February 10th, 2007 Welch Village

Snow & Weather: 7 degrees Awesomely, Fabulous Snow

Vertical feet & runs: 5,590 feet 16 runs

Comments: Rode with Roley, Josh, and Cuz Jeff. Tons of little jerk face ski racer kids. Long lift lines, that is the reason for small vert & runs. I had 2 goals today. #1-get reaquainted with my Custom X and #2- gain some confidence back. Missions accomplished! I love you Custom X, I can't wait to spend Valentines Day with you in Tahoe. XXXOOO to you Custom X. We are gonna ride again tomorrow with Jack and do some clinic (which could mean riding or drinking) I didn't tell Sean that the jerk face ski racers will be here tomorrow ( I hope he doesn't read this until after we get here tomorrow) 4 Days to TAHOE!

Guest Commentary:

Cuz Jeff: Rode good today! Good Snow! TAHOE here we come!

Roley: Cold snow has proven itself this season. Tick-tick-tick-tick Tahoe! I rode through big pain today. Tahoe is worth it. I can't believe how awesome I am. Seriously...back off bitches. I don't got time to sign your stupid paper. Little shit kids w/o P.G. is super lame in a bar. Worst mess I've ever seen in here. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home